Jen Helant
Jen Helant, Child Care
Experience:  I have my bachelors degree in psychology. I worked with children. Since then I have raised and still raising 3 wonderful boys.

my kid rebellious ; he doesnt do his homework and always try

Customer Question

my kid rebellious ; he doesn't do his homework and always try to give me as a father, many headaches; he's 14
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 4 years ago.
I understand how frustrating this can be. Try and giving him ultimatums would be good. Tell him he needs to do his homework or he will have privileges taken away. Even if he talks back to you and disrespected you he should have privileges removed. If he is not used to this then he may not take it well, but consistency is key. If you continue to sick to your plan and discipline then in time you will see a change. It takes time, but if you don't give up you will then see "the fruits of your labor".

I wish you well and let me know if I can be of further help.