Rafael M.T.Therapist
Rafael M.T.Therapist, Family Counselor
Experience:  MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach

Hi, My friends 23 year old kid is extremely intelligent.He

Customer Question

Hi, My friend's 23 year old kid is extremely intelligent.He is doing well in education is in a professional school and is alert and fine. However, he runs away from the task of filling long forms and tends to be negligent and does not pay close attention while answering questions. It is scary that this problem could cost him his education or career in future. From a psychological point of view,how do we understand this problem and What steps can be taken to see that he becomes more meticulous and responsible in performing such critical tasks such as filling of legal, federal , financial and education related paper works. Thanks
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

This is a casual parenting question and not so serious. I can wait. Not a problem. thank you.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!