NormanM
NormanM, Author, lecturer and psychotherapist.
Experience:  ADHP(NC), DHP, ECP, UKCP Registered
14727623

can you tell me a good book that will help me to understand

can you tell me a good book that will help me to understand my 11 year old boy who is starting to enter the hormonal stage, something like what to expect which I read for the toddler years

I’m going to suggest that you get a copy of the book “How to talk so teens will listen, and how to listen so teens will talk”. Its ISBN is 13: 978 1 85340 857 1

It is an excellent book, even if it has been around for a while, and covers a multitude of pre-teen and teen issues

Tackling Teens - Strategies for Parenting Pre-Teens and Teenagers by Denise Brewert is a great little book too.

Experience: ADHP(NC), DHP, ECP, UKCP Registered
Good morning. There are two books that I can think of that may be of assistance to you. One is called "Understanding 10-11 year Olds" by Rebecca Bergese: http://www.amazon.com/Understanding-10-11-Year-Olds-Your-Child/dp/1843106744

The second is "Understanding 12-14 year olds" by Margot Waddell: http://www.amazon.com/Understanding-12-14-Year-Child-Series/dp/1843103672

Both of these books deal specifically with the age ranges of their titles, and gives you insight and understanding into your child at these ages. I hope these help. "earthsister"