professional_Alison
professional_Alison, Child Care
Experience:  Degree in early years,16 years experience in childcare
65051498

he repeat one sentence more then once time

Hello there, may I help you? This may be because he has limited communication skills and is trying to make himself understood, be patient and talk with him, ask questions which can help him to get you to understand what he is saying.
professional_Alison, Child Care
Experience: Degree in early years,16 years experience in childcare
Good morning. I don't think that you are incorrect for thinking that the child needs some form of speech therapy for repeating sentences. Depending on the age of the child, this could be normal (if he is in the beginning stages of learning language (1-3 years); If this child is older however, there may be some form of speech development delay that can best be diagnosed and solved by a professional child speech therapist or health provider. I definitely recommend taking the child to his pediatrician, expressing your concerns, and getting the recommendation for a professional that can help him with his speech. If you have any further questions, or need more insight into my answer, please message for "earthsister." Thanks.