Howard Wise
Howard Wise, Child Care
Experience:  Counseling with a compassionate ear and a loving heart.

should I just dont say anything ? or is there something we

should I just don't say anything ? or is there something we can do?
I've been giving her money to pay for her phone etc. should I stop helping her?
she is a senior in H S but has been missing a lot of days since she moved out
Good evening, this is Howard,

Can you tell me more about your situation?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

well, Ali was always quiet, we all thought she was shy but didn smile much or liked to make friends, I know her mother at times yells screams a lot called her names, Ali cried a lot for no apparent reason. one time my husband was driving I was in the front seat and Ali, her sister and their mother were in the back seat. all of a sudden Ali screamed and started to cry she said her mother punched her on her side, her mother

denied it but I could tell she was guilty. I told my doughter she had a problem and shoul take care of it I got no reply

Ali is not motivated to do anything even though she is good at anything she tries, she is

in chorus, she's been in all sorts of sports did good but never tried to excell, I just talked to her yesterday she doesn't want counseling and missed her concert said she is where happy where she is, never mention college or job

From what you have reported, it appears that Ali is not asking for help. It's clear that you care about her great deal and would like to help her in any way you can.

I suggest that you continue to remain available to her so that she can call on you if necessary. If you try to help her at this time you may wind up alienating her. She needs an adult in her life whom she can count on, and it sounds like you would like to be that person for her. She is lucky to have you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I agree with you, yo've given me moral support, Thank you

one last question should I keep sending money, I don't send a lot but it kills me to think she is going hungry or lacking on something her parents were very good providers when she was at home

Yes, I think that sending money is a good idea. By doing that, you are helping her in the best way possible at this time.