professional_Alison
professional_Alison, Child Care
Experience:  Degree in early years,16 years experience in childcare
65051498

("FOR BONNIE ONLY") Bonnie, I have a question for you. Are

("FOR BONNIE ONLY") Bonnie, I have a question for you. Are you online right now?
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
O.K. Thank you.
Hello there, may I help you? i have answered two questions for you previously. I would be happy to help.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

If a kid doesn't like to do chores because he/she doesn't like to work, is there a strategy that can attract a kid to like to do chores?

Not many children will willingly do chores but there are ways to encourage them to do them. For example depending on their age a star chart with a star for each job completed and when they have ten for example they have a nice outing or a small treat in the form of a toy or a friend to play. With older children doing chores for pocket money is a good way to encourage them to help and gives them a sense of responsibility. It also teaches them about earning their pocket money and recognising that everyone has to help within a family.

I hope this has answered your question, please accept if you are happy with the answer.
professional_Alison, Child Care
Experience: Degree in early years,16 years experience in childcare