professional_Alison, Child Care
Experience:  Degree in early years,16 years experience in childcare

If one kid has parents that are like Suzanna Wesley and another

If one kid has parents that are like Suzanna Wesley and another kid has parents with a "Do as I say and not as I do" attitude as well as responding "Because I said so" whenever the child asks why, what are the likely differences in how each child will turn out? By the way, Suzanna Wesley was someone that would on a rotation basis spend an hour a day with each of her children and during the one hour, she would ask her child questions like "How is life treating you?" "Is there a problem you want to talk about?" "Do you have a question about anything?" and Susanna Wesley would spend the entire hour talking to her kid about that?

professional_Alison : Hello there, may I help you?

Are you typing out a question or are you waiting for an answer?

professional_Alison : Children of parents who spend time with them allowing them to express their opinions and emotions are far more likely to grow up balanced ad well rounded individuals. Children who have a strict up bringing where as you as it is a do as I say and not as I do style parenting are more likely to find emotional attachment difficult and often have difficulty expressing themselves without anger and aggression involved.
professional_Alison : Also if a child asks why and only ever gets a because I said so answer they won't have the same ability to process a justification in an answer and develop thought processes as they don't have the same interaction from the parents.