proexpert37, Educator/Life Coach
Experience:  Teacher 20+ years, Parent, Expert Mentor

I have a question concerning proper parenting.y ex does not

Customer Question

I have a question concerning proper parenting.y ex does not force my son to call me, even at my request. Which course or books is she reading that tell her if the child does not want to talk to the parent, they shouldn't be forced? Or is this just a method for get to alienate me?
Category: Parenting
Expert:  proexpert37 replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Thank you for consulting Just Answer. I am sorry to hear about the problems that you are having with your ex. Proper parenting would involve your ex having your son call you. However, your ex wants to seem like she is in control and has the power even though she is using your son as a way to maintain the power. If possible, can you call your son? Additionally, you may calmly mention to your ex that you would like to speak to your son and what is her reason for not allowing your son to talk to you. Just try to get a feel for her reasoning.
Thank you so much!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I want to file an affidavit asking for more access, overnights, and an order stipulating more communication. Can I ask for an expertise from a child psychologist or can you guide me through the readings and supporting evidence that intact the woman is very controlling and is using my son to enforce her control?
Sure...would you like legal assistance or just psychologist assistance?