TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker. Certified Coach Mom of Twins.
64783947

I am thinking of telling my sister in law about this. She is

Customer Question

I am thinking of telling my sister in law about this. She is a Social Worker like yourself has been working with children and parents for almost 30 years. Can you say approximately what she might be able to make during the afternoon, evenings and weekends. I know you would be only making an educated guess, but I'm sure she would like a ball park idea. Thanks much
Category: Parenting
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 5 years ago.

CoachJenK :

Hi Again. The site is wonderful and the amount that one can make truly depends on several factors...the time one puts in, and the accepts you receive. You also have the ability to make some bonuses along the way. So, it is hard for me to put a dollar figure on it, but I would prefer to say in this day and age, any extra money is wonderful. And separate from the financial aspect, I have found it to be most rewarding as I have been able to support some very lovely people. I am a big advocate for Justanswer.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

thank you for your very encouraging answer, and I will pass it on.

But, allowing for variation on the number and complexity of questions, can you please make a ball park on the average guess for afternoons, evenings and weekends.

She also has two children, so she doesn't have that much free time and would want good remuneration given her extensive experience and expertise and her lack of alot of free time

thanks

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I didn't get an answer to my last question
I really can't. I am sorry. I can tell you that I am a mom of two small children and manage to squeeze in as much as I can, when I can.
Maybe she gives it a try to see what she produces in a month and then decides if that works for her. There really is no downside to that.