Coach Jen K.
Coach Jen K., LMSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Master Social Worker. Certified Coach Mom of Twins.

I am thinking of telling my sister in law about this. She is

Customer Question

I am thinking of telling my sister in law about this. She is a Social Worker like yourself has been working with children and parents for almost 30 years. Can you say approximately what she might be able to make during the afternoon, evenings and weekends. I know you would be only making an educated guess, but I'm sure she would like a ball park idea. Thanks much
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Coach Jen K. replied 2 years ago.

CoachJenK :

Hi Again. The site is wonderful and the amount that one can make truly depends on several factors...the time one puts in, and the accepts you receive. You also have the ability to make some bonuses along the way. So, it is hard for me to put a dollar figure on it, but I would prefer to say in this day and age, any extra money is wonderful. And separate from the financial aspect, I have found it to be most rewarding as I have been able to support some very lovely people. I am a big advocate for Justanswer.

What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you for your very encouraging answer, and I will pass it on.

But, allowing for variation on the number and complexity of questions, can you please make a ball park on the average guess for afternoons, evenings and weekends.

She also has two children, so she doesn't have that much free time and would want good remuneration given her extensive experience and expertise and her lack of alot of free time

thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I didn't get an answer to my last question
I really can't. I am sorry. I can tell you that I am a mom of two small children and manage to squeeze in as much as I can, when I can.
Maybe she gives it a try to see what she produces in a month and then decides if that works for her. There really is no downside to that.
Coach Jen K., LMSW, CPC
Experience: Licensed Master Social Worker. Certified Coach Mom of Twins.