TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker. Certified Coach Mom of Twins.

My daughter was molested over at her fathers house during visitation

My daughter was molested over at her fathers house during visitation by her uncle who is 12 years old. The uncle is charged with 1st degree daughters father doesnt bealive her and my daughter know that he doesn't bealive her. Ava my daughter has been seeing a counselor now and she said that she can't cOnvine him that Ava our daughter is telling the truth. Avas dad has been supporting Keaton the uncle the whole time what should I do.
You are already doing the right things. Your daughter is seeing a therapist and you are supporting your daughter. It is extremely disappointing that her Dad refuses to believe her and supports his brother instead of his child. It obviously does not sound like a safe environment for her to be in. If he doesn't believe her then the stress for her can be great. I would continue to work with the therapist to see what the best course of action is in terms of visitation over there. The last thing is for her to be re victimized time and again by her Dad if he continues to doubt her.