JaRee1993, Family Counselor
Experience:  Licensed to do family counseling including parenting skills

since i was a little girl y dad abused me adi think that why

Customer Question

since i was a little girl my dad abused me and i think that why i get depressed they gave me kolonopin and its not helping. something might trigger it and i feel like i shouldnt be aline because of the things the are being said. i cant sleep, im very fragile,
Category: Parenting
Expert:  JaRee1993 replied 4 years ago.

JaRee1993 :

Hi, thank you for contacting Just Answer. My name is JaRee and I am a mental health counselor. I am sorry to hear that you are having such a difficult time. I would like a little more information in order to assist you better with this question. Have you tried counseling along with the medication to assist you with working through the abuse issues? Would you mind sharing the kind of abuse it was (physical, emotional, sexual)? Are you married or single and do you have any good friends you talk with? If you can give me this information then I will try to assist you with finding help with this painful time you are in. I will be waiting for your reply. Thank you, Ja`Ree