Bonnie, Psychologist
Experience:  and pediatric nurse practitioner with 30 years of experience counseling parents.

Hi. I am 35 weeks pregnant and thought that this should be

Hi. I am 35 weeks pregnant and thought that this should be a good time to start washing the baby's clothes and blankets. I already have my DREFT laundry soap ready to go.
Do you think now is a good time? Also is it ok to put it away in the drawer or should I store in in plastic bags or something (someone mentioned it to me) Should I skip out on the BOUNCE dryer sheet?
Hello and thank you for being a good JA customer,

If you are having the desire to get things washed and put away, you should probably listen to your gut. This may be the "nesting instinct" which gives you extra energy to do these things before baby is born. Do it now while your in the mood. You can put the clothes in the drawer and do not need to use plastic bags. Yes and do skip the Bounce as some times there can be an allergic reaction to dryer sheets.

Congratulations and best wishes for an uneventful labor and delivery.