Rafael M.T.Therapist
Rafael M.T.Therapist, Family Counselor
Experience:  MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach

Customer Question

Dr Bonnie you said you were ready to answer My concern

I am concerned that my 11 1/2 year old daughter is to defensive and emotional and she doesn't want to co-operate with us, do her chores, get out of bed for school, go to bed for school she disrepects us, when she misbehaves we send your to her room continuing telling her to go she refuses tells us no so we,(me Or husband) have to pick her up and bring to her room. She gets so angry she tells us she hates us wants to move she packs her close, threatens to call CAS, she tells us she wish we were dead or going to kill us. She makes the hole house in anger It is very frustrating where i don't know what to to. The odd day she is an angel. I love her so much but it is hurting me when I hear that come from my daughter. Please give me advise

Category: Parenting
Expert:  proexpert37 replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Thank You for consulting Just Answer. Would you still rather wait for Bonnie to assist you or utilize another expert? Thanks!