Dr. Shirley Schaye
Dr. Shirley Schaye, Doctor
Experience:  PhD-Psych; Certif. Psychoanalyst NPAP& NYFS; Memb.APsaA;IPA; Pub.Author; Teach/Supervise Therapy

Hi, a friend of my sons has been asking him to show him his

Hi, a friend of my sons has been asking him to show him his 'willy' and he has also asked another child to pull down their pants in class and he said he would not be their friend if they didn't. Trouble is, the mum of this boy is my friend and she is keen to get help on how to manage this situation and ensure it doesn't happen again. Can you offer any advise. Boy is question is 5 years old. Thanks
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Dr. Shirley Schaye replied 4 years ago.

Dr. Shirley Schaye :

The very best place for help with this in the UK is the Anna Freud Centre.

Dr. Shirley Schaye :

She should contact them and ask for someone in her area.

Dr. Shirley Schaye :

There is no place that has better trained child therapists.

Thank you Doctor. We'll check out Anna Freud Centre

Dr. Shirley Schaye :

You're welcome!!!!!!

Dr. Shirley Schaye :

I'll pause here and await your response to see if there is anything you would like to add so that we may continue with our chat. Do add whatever you want and then when I check back I'll respond. If you have other questions, don't hesitate to ask. If I have answered your questions, please click on ACCEPT and leave feedback. Bonuses are always appreciated. You can always ask more questions even after you have clicked on Accept. Just put Dr. Shirley Schaye before your response and I will be the one to respond.