Rafael M.T.Therapist
Rafael M.T.Therapist, Family Counselor
Experience:  MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach

HI my name isXXXXX have a 17 year old Daughter and she

Customer Question

HI my name isXXXXX have a 17 year old Daughter and she is out of control. She does not lesson to me or my husband. she gose out when she feels like it. if i say no to her that she cant sleep at her friends place, she just goes and im not sure where she is or what she is doing. she swear at me and my husband. does not help around the house. We try so hard to help her. Now my husband wants to move out as he is not copping the swearing. hope you can help me. thank you
Category: Parenting
Expert:  proexpert37 replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Thank You for using Just Answer. I am sorry to hear about the problems with your daughter. Has she always acted so disrespectful? Have there been any recent major life stresses for your daughter? What are her friends like? How does she do in school? What are her outside of school activities? Thank you!