Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Extensive Experience working with Children/Teens; M.A. Teacher/Tutor 40+ yrs.; Parent of 2
1470369

our nineteen year old daughter uses our sixteen year old personal

Customer Question

our nineteen year old daughter uses our sixteen year old personal make up ,clothes etc without asking, how do we stop her ?
Category: Parenting
Expert:  proexpert37 replied 5 years ago.
Hello and Thank You for using Just Answer. I am sorry to hear about the problem that you are having with Brooke. Doesn't she have sufficient make up and the necessary clothes? Does she act jealous in any way of Sophie?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Brooke doesn't want to spend her own money but wants to use other peoples stuff. Brooke says she is not jealous of Sophie. Her older sisters do the same thing but only do it when they come home for holidays because they think it is fine to borrow their stuff without asking & automatically think the other sister will say yes. Brooke is always driving into town spending money continuously on things that she doesn't need but want etc fake tans, clothes. Sophie never steals Brookes stuff and gets really annoyed when Brooke uses her stuff. This has been happening for a long time. For example: Brooke will ask to borrow shoes & once Sophie says yes. Brooke thinks she can borrow that item anytime she wants & Sophie wont get that item back for ages.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
have not received a reply to the extra information you asked for
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
have not received a reply from jordan after giving extra information regards john
The question is open for all other parenting experts to respond to. I have opted out.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am confused you haven,t given me much of an answer so far and I have given you more info that was actually written by the sixteen year old sophie. regards john
No worries. Another expert will assist you.