Rafael M.T.Therapist
Rafael M.T.Therapist, Family Counselor
Experience:  MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach

Hello, my 22 month old son refuses to let anyone put him to

Customer Question

Hello, my 22 month old son refuses to let anyone put him to sleep besides his nanny. I spend my day with him and my 2 older children but have not done his bed time or nap time in ages! yesterday the nanny left really early before his bedtime and while he wasn't in continuouse fits he was emotional and sad and asking about her the whole time I was trying get him to sleep. He basically refused to sleep and when he finally slept he kept waking up crying every few hours. he didn't ask about her the whole time she was gone till it was bedtime.
Why am I worried about this now? She is going away form2 months in February and I don't want it to be torturous! I want to find a solution before she leaves. Please help.
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Bonnie replied 5 years ago.
Please see answer to previous post in mental health.