proexpert37
proexpert37, Educator/Life Coach
Experience:  Teacher 20+ years, Parent, Expert Mentor
49595756

There is a cricket in the house that has kept my children awake

There is a cricket in the house that has kept my children awake for two nights now. How does one find it or get it to the outdoors.
Category: Parenting
Expert:  proexpert37 replied 5 years ago.
Hello and Thank You for using Just Answer. You can spray the area where you think the cricket may be hiding to lure it out with insect spray. You can also sprinkle black pepper around the area because insects supposedly do not like pepper. Here is something else that may work Additionally place double sided tape round the area where you think the cricket may be with a few M and Ms stuck to the tape. In less than a few days, you should have a cricket stuck to the tape. Nonetheless, if you do happen to see the cricket jump out, you need to be ready to act fast.