proexpert37, Educator/Life Coach
Experience:  Teacher 20+ years, Parent, Expert Mentor

i want to take my teenager cellular only when shes

i want to take my teenager cellular only when shes at home,but when she go to school she can have it,coz the reason i want it this way is just to keep tract if she is fine while away from home.and also she doesnt use her cielo instrument i will just sell it.i do this just bec. i want to ground her for what she did.i dont know if this is a good idea to do.
Category: Parenting
Expert:  proexpert37 replied 5 years ago.
Hello and Thank You for using Just Answer. It is perfectly fine to take your daughter's cell phone away while she is at home. Most of the time, the young kids today just want to text on their phones for hours on end. If her friends need to get ahold of her, then they can call her on the home phone while she is at home.

I am not sure what your daughter did to be grounded but if she breaks the rules, you must always enforce consequences as the parent no matter what so that she will learn for next time.
What did your daughter do?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
She is 16y/o husband can't forgive her but he accept the baby and my daughter want to keep the baby they aren't daughter is rebellious like back talking and not wanting to say symphaty of what she husband told her that she has no daddy anymore and told her do what you want to do.I will let your mom take care of a mom how can I bring them closer again?
The best course of action to take is to seek family counseling. There is no reason why her dad should stop being a parent. He needs to set a good example for his daughter and be there for her through the good and the bad times. In a family counseling sessions, feelings can be openly discussed with a neutral third party. Nobody should be angry now with the impending arrival of a new baby. What happened has already happened. It is not what the dad wanted but life is not perfect. Contact your daughter's pediatrician or ob gyn for a referral for a family counselor. Have a great day.
Being pregnant is something she should not really be punished for now. Your main goal is to support her.