David Akiva
David Akiva, Family Counselor
Experience:  MA
57833540

how can we overcome frustration to our prenant teenager

Customer Question

how to show our pregnant teenager that we still love her and give her the support she needs when we are very much frustrated and disappointed?
Category: Parenting
Expert:  David Akiva replied 5 years ago.

Duddy :

Welcome back to JustAnswer! I'd like to help you with a strong practical answer. But I'd also like to understand your situation and question a little bit more clearly.

Duddy :

If possible I'd like to chat with you live for a few minutes to really learn what's going on in what you're describing. I will be back online early tomorrow morning, 7AM EST. I'll be available all morning.

Duddy :

I'll check back for your response for the best times to chat based on your schedule.

Duddy :

Let me know what time's work best for you. Thank you, - Duddy.

Customer :

hello i spoke to you before just want to know if youre here for follw up questions regarding my pregnant teenager.