Dr. G.
Dr. G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota

Hello, my son is 13 years old and I need help figuring out

Hello, my son is 13 years old and I need help figuring out how often I should let my son go to his girlfriends house?
First off, I hope he is being supervised. That would be my primary concern. Second, during the week, is a time for studying and homework. Maybe for a couple of hours on the weekend. After all, he is 13 and a little young to have a girlfriend.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thank you but what about if he is out of school for the summer? Should this matter in regards XXXXX XXXXX giving him a few hours on the weekend?

No I guess not. This boils down to your discretion. Is he trustworthy, honest, focuses on his studies, responsible, etc.? If he is all those things then giving him more time is acceptable. However, supervision is the key. Teens these days are having sex right under their parents' noses. Keep a close eye on him and it should be fine.