Rafael M.T.Therapist
Rafael M.T.Therapist, Family Counselor
Experience:  MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach

Im a mother to four children. The eldest is a 21-yr old son

Customer Question

I'm a mother to four children. The eldest is a 21-yr old son who still lives at home. When he and I have a disagreement it frequently escalates to him shouting aggressively and loudly at me. He ignores my request to not shout and it usually ends with me giving up communicating as he drowns out my response to him by repeatly shouting over me in spite of my repeated requests for him not to yell. His teenage sisters experience the same thing now.
Category: Parenting
Expert:  proexpert37 replied 5 years ago.
Hello and Thank You for using Just Answer. I am sorry yo hear about the problems with your son. Is there a dad in the house? How long has your son acted this way? Does he work or go to school? Does he have a girlfriend? What are his friends like? How old are your daughters? Thank you!!!