Rafael M.T.Therapist
Rafael M.T.Therapist, Family Counselor
Experience:  MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach

asked a parenting question YESTERDAY Monday, July 11, 2011 12 14 AM ES

Customer Question

I asked a parenting question YESTERDAY Monday, July 11, 2011 12:14 AM EST... it says that it is open to all experts now, but nobody has answered me! I see that questions posted 3 hours ago have had replies already! Can somebody PLEASE help me??? :(
Category: Parenting
Expert:  proexpert37 replied 5 years ago.
Hello..It's me, Jordan1314, again. Did you have another Parenting question?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
nope, same one.... thanks for getting back to me. I was just very frustrated when nobody answered me... The situation with my son is so upsetting! I'm sad all the time... I function, but I don't really enjoy anything anymore...and I still don't know what to do about his birthday...

I understand that you are not on-line all the time, but when it says it has gone to 'all experts' and still I don't get a reply, it is very disheartening. Then I saw that others who had asked questions long after me were getting replies within an hour! Anyway, thanks again for getting back to me. Much appreciated...

I will contact you if I have anything else...

have a good day!

If you need more immediate assistance from me, type in your question in such a manner: FOR EXPERT JORDAN1314 ASAP: I need help .....That way I will see your question and it will stand out from the hundreds of others.

Also, I have another suggestion because I sense a great deal of pain about this situation regarding your son. You may want to seek counseling for yourself so that this situation does not consume so much of your life. You need on going face to face and one on one assistance to learn intervention and coping strategies. There is a light at the end of this tunnel that seems so dark now.Smile

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you Jordan, although I certainly wouldn't expect my question to be given higher priority then someone else... I know everyone's questions are as important to them as mine is to me... I just thought I would be answered in sequence.... I think I will seek counselling... this is affecting every area of my life, which not only makes me sad, but angry too.. I'm giving him that power over me! I should stop doing that...
Everyone's question is of great importance. Some categories have more experts than others like the Homework category so the questions are answered quickly. I do wish you the best. If you do try the counseling route and still need advice, please let me know. I truly think that it will help you.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here