proexpert37, Educator/Life Coach
Experience:  Teacher 20+ years, Parent, Expert Mentor

I have questions my baby momma and I have a 10 month old child.

Customer Question

I have questions my baby momma and I have a 10 month old child. I have stop talking due to disagreements and arguments. We stop talking and started to go to counseling therapy in for the sake of our daughter and try to come to some agreement on things and the best way to go about it.

We stop talking about 3 months ago, and my question to you all she started to date another man, now she is telling me she is in love, want to have kids with him and get married. Also 2 months ago she started a new nursing job 3 to 4 nights a week 7pm-9am crazy hours and days remind you we have a new born. We don’t live together and the days she works nights I watch my daughter and also give her one day off to do what she wants to do.

The main concern here is my daughter; she is using bad judgment to me and is not thinking about my daughter best interest at this point.

I am ready to try to get full custody of my daughter to make sure she is in a stable home not house to house each day and be a role model for her. I guess i am confused of why she would take a night job making less money than before and with a newborn and only sees her maybe 2 full days per week, and talking about marriage , kids and moving in with a guy she doesn’t really no. And he already has baby momma drama and a cop. What should I do need answer because emotionally it is killing me. And my daughter cries when her mother picks her up doesn’t want to go with her and wants to stay with me at 10 months please shed some light women and men?
Category: Parenting
Expert:  proexpert37 replied 5 years ago.
Hello and Thank You for using Just Answer. I am sorry to hear about the problems that you are having your the mother of your chilld. She sounds as thought she is trying to relinquish some of the responsibilities of being a mother to such a young baby. Motherhood is very stressful and your daughter's mother probably is experiencing the ups and downs of motherhood and is trying to escape from it by working at night when she should be at home consoling her daughter who wakes up several times during the evening. The home life of your daughter's mother does not seem the gretatest sitaution. All of this can be settled in court as long as you have enough evidence supporting your case. Hope this helps. Have a great day.Laughing
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
So you think at this point i should go the court route? Because I still do have feelings and emotional feelings for her because I want her to make the right decisions in life. And it just seems like she wants nothing to do with my daughter or me really and just work and another man.
The court system will keep the best interest of your daughter in mind at all costs. I am not a lawyer but your daughter's mother is not painting a pretty picture of herself with regards to being a responsible mother. Good luck to you.