proexpert37
proexpert37, Educator/Life Coach
Experience:  Teacher 20+ years, Parent, Expert Mentor
49595756

I am still in a dilemma as to how much time I should allow

I am still in a dilemma as to how much time I should allow my daughter to see this boy as I still find it hard to know where the boundaries should lie.Can you help?
Category: Parenting
Expert:  proexpert37 replied 5 years ago.
Hello and Thank You for using Just Answer. How old is your daughter...
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you...my daughter is 13 turning 14 next month and the boy turned 15 in march.
Hello and Thank You for responding. To help alleviate your stress, your daugther should spend limited amounts of times with this boy...just the two of them... and supervised by an adult. I know that parents have all different sorts of rules but boys will be boys and are after only one thing: sex. Right now, your daughter should still be involved in group activities with male and female friends in the daytime and not be so exclusive with just one boy especially at night. However, you know your daughter better anyone so you must ultimately decude what is best for her and what boundaries that you would like to impose upon her. Kids want to grow up too fast and the media portrays this, unfortunately. I hope this provides you with some insight. If you need more advice, please ask anytime. Thank you so much. Have a great day.Laughing