Bonnie
Bonnie, Psychologist
Experience:  and pediatric nurse practitioner with 30 years of experience counseling parents.
37122071

how do i deal with the kids who give me grief how cn they better

how do i deal with the kids who give me grief how cn they better understand me even tho their hormones are going crazy? not likely to happen yah till they get around to it ~they smoke pot lots of it! i cud wait lifetimes before that changes rite?
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Bonnie replied 5 years ago.
Hello and thank you for confiding in JA,
It sounds like your children are very angry, maybe with you, maybe with other things. But they need help to deal with their anger. They should get some individual counseling for their intense emotions and unhealthy self-medication using pot. The therapy should include family sessions so that you can let them know how this all makes you feel too and to improve your relationships.

You do not need to wait for them to outgrow this on their own....you can help to prevent them from going down the same road as father....

Please contact your health insurance company or primary MD for some suggestions for therapy. Good luck.