Bonnie, Psychologist
Experience:  and pediatric nurse practitioner with 30 years of experience counseling parents.

Im 26 weeks preganant (due date Sept. 21, 2011) and want to

Im 26 weeks preganant (due date Sept. 21, 2011) and want to know what are the chanves of my babys father being someone else. My LMP was Dec. 16, 2010, i had protected sex with another male Dec. 23, 2010 and unprotected sex with my boyfriend Dec. 27 and 28. The ovulation calculation said I was ovulating Dec 29, 2010. I just want to be sure that it is my boyfriend im pregnant from and not a posibility from the other male i had protected sex with?
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Bonnie replied 5 years ago.

I have transfered your question...the same question under different the OB specialists for an answer.

My answer would be...only way to know is DNA testing. Let's see how OB expert answers.