proexpert37, Educator/Life Coach
Experience:  Teacher 20+ years, Parent, Expert Mentor

Hi, My daughter, aged almost 5 was potty trained easily and

My daughter, aged almost 5 was potty trained easily and quick with 2 years and 3 months. But we never got rid of the nappies at night. Should/can we just stop using them and clean the mess for some nights or wait till the nappies are dry in the morning..?
Hello and Thank You for using Just Answer. Since your daughter is 5 years old, just completely get rid of the nappies altogether. She will still have an occasional accident at night here and there which is normal for a few years to come. It really is not a big deal if she does. But keeping the nappies around may give your daughter an idea that she would like to go back to using them. You definitely do not want her to regress and start wearing nappies all of the time. When the nappies are out of sight, they will be out of mind. Time to dispose of them. Your daughter is a BIG GIRL!!!Laughing
Hope the answer helps!!!