Rafael M.T.Therapist
Rafael M.T.Therapist, Family Counselor
Experience:  MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach

at the last minute. He did that on Christmas with my family. He goes to his family in Rive

Customer Question

at the last minute. He did that on Christmas with my family. He goes to his family in Riverside, Calif. without me the last three years. Anyway, william allan jenkins, his birth name, born on Jan 22, 1962 in Arlington, Virginia.Not possitive of time but he things its 7:30 pm. My birth name isXXXXX born April 8, 1957 in Los Angelos, California at 7:30pm. I have had suspisions of another woman lately. Can u help me out? Can I expect another letdown, is he being dishonest about work and not being able to take time off? I don't believe it. Bill has a secret life weather it be financially investing money in a family business or real estate. Whatever it is, I am to know nothing about it. Since our bankrupcy in 08, his mother and family has alienated me. Bill's responsibility to fix, I feel. Any way can you shed any light on any of this?

I sure would appreciate your time and deep thought on helping me. You helped alot with your answer about my stepdaughter thank you. T
Category: Parenting
Expert:  proexpert37 replied 5 years ago.
Hello and Thank you for using Just Answer. Only part of your question was posted. Can you repost the entire question? Was there a particular expert that you wanted to work with?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

i apology for that. i'm not sure why. I will try to retrieve my entire message . is there a limit on length

Just try to resend the message again. I am not sure if there is a limit but I have seen some very lengthy questions.