proexpert37, Educator/Life Coach
Experience:  Teacher 20+ years, Parent, Expert Mentor

Im a 46 year old married mother of two. Today I saw my sons

Customer Question

Im a 46 year old married mother of two. Today I saw my sons friend stealing a pair of my underwear and a bra. He's 17. I thought he had a crush on me and now I know he does. What should I do? Should I tell his mom or just let it go? What would you do if you were in this situation? Should I tell my son what his friend did?
Category: Parenting
Expert:  proexpert37 replied 5 years ago.

Hello and Thank You for using Just Answer. I am sorry to hear that your son's friend was involved in theft. The best route is honesty. You need to sit down with the parents of your son's friend and explain what you saw him steal from you. Do not mention anything about your suspicions of a crush. Let the friend's parents handle the situation from there. You have done your part.

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!