proexpert37, Educator/Life Coach
Experience:  Teacher 20+ years, Parent, Expert Mentor

Dose punishment is good idea for bad grades and dose reword

Dose punishment is good idea for bad grades?and dose reword is good idea for good grades?
Category: Parenting
Expert:  proexpert37 replied 5 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using Just Answer.I need a little more information to assist you specifically. What grade is your daughter in? Is she just not studying or is she having difficulties comprehending the subject matter? What are some fun activities that she enjoys? Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
My daughter in grade 11 she study alone and also with tutor but she's having difficulties in the test I don't know who to blame maybe she is not working hard as she should be .her teacher said she got some good grades but some times some silly mistakes .she did good in the house but in the test she but wrong answers.
I want someone to punish or to get angry to I'm really frustrated
Fun activites that she like is music ,chatting ,photography.

Hello and Happy Sunday. It sounds as though your daughter has the abilities to do well but she is not applying herself as much as she should. You already have a tutor for her which is great. Additionally, she should be meeting with her teachers for further assistance and a review of testing errors. It also helps when a student has a study buddy or studies with a small group of friends.

Furhtermore, you may also want to have an open and honest talk with your daughter about how she feels while taking the tests and about school overall. Does she feel like she studied enough? Was she overprepared or underprepared? Does she want to further her academic studies by going to college?

Also, make sure that everything is alright with your daughter socially. Sometimes, social difficulties can cause individuals to have problems focusing. What are the relationships like with her friends or boyfriend..if she has one? Have there been any major changes?

If she continues starts to do really well then she should be rewarded because she has put forth the effort to improve. If she continues to do poorly and you have exhausted all possible causes on you own, then you may want to speak with her counselor at school first and then possibly a school psychologist before you start taking things away from her. There may be a deeper rooted problem.

If you need more advice, just ask. Have a good day!!!