How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Cher Your Own Question

Cher, Teacher
Category: Parenting
Satisfied Customers: 88
Experience:  Extensive Experience working with Children/Teens; M.A. Teacher/Tutor 40+ yrs.; Parent of 2
Type Your Parenting Question Here...
Cher is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My 17 year old son, regularly hits his identical twin brother

Customer Question

My 17 year old son, regularly hits his identical twin brother and verbally abuses him, he also curses at his mother and me calling us names telling us he hates us etc....we have tried counseling before, he simply won't wits end here
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Dr. G. replied 6 years ago.
What is your son's problem? Mental retardation, ADD, Conduct Disorder? What did the therapist recommend you do? What else have you tried?

Related Parenting Questions