proexpert37, Educator/Life Coach
Experience:  Teacher 20+ years, Parent, Expert Mentor

How do I limit the computer for my six year old son He would

How do I limit the computer for my six year old son?He would be on it constantly, if I let him.He loves the games.Before he got into all this he would play in the garden,on his drums,do art all he asks when he comes home from school is can he go on the computer.I have subscribed to maths games,he is good at maths,but not interested in maths sites.What could be an incentive to get him distracted from the games?is it too much if I tell him he can use the computer at the weekends,he is grumpy when I limit him to 30 minutes use.Otherwise he is a happy,good soul.
Category: Parenting
Expert:  proexpert37 replied 5 years ago.
Hello..Your problem is a problem that many parents are experiencing these days. You can limit your sons computer time to fun games of his choice on the weekends...maybe one hour in the morning and another hour in the afternoon/evening. During the week after all of his school work is finished, he can play educational games for 15-30 minutes. Make sure that he is aware of the new computer rules and it is something that he will have to comply with.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hello again.Thank you for your answer.I am trying to find out how this all works, just ask.

I have paid £26.00 so far today,does this cover me for the day/week/mont?,am not finding the info regarding fees clear at all,can you shead some light on this please

If you are happy with the answer that I provided, then click on the green accept button. If you have specific questions about your account and fees, contact customer service. thank you.