proexpert37, Educator/Life Coach
Experience:  Teacher 20+ years, Parent, Expert Mentor

Hello, I have a nine year old daughter, and 15 months twins.

Hello, I have a nine year old daughter, and 15 months twins. When I ask my daughter to do something she says ok, then I go see and it's not done, or she doesn't try. I've told her that I'm going to need a little more help sence the twins, I can't get her to do anying I ask, I don't know what to do, Ive spanked her one time and she just looks at me. What do I do? friend. Have you asked your daughter why she chose not to accomplish the tasks? What types of things do you ask her to do that she refuses to do?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Help clean up the living room, clean her room. She eats. And if she spills something she doesn't clean it up. If you tell her something five mains later she's forgotten it.
Hello...Your daughter may simply be having trouble focusing with the twins in the family setting now. When you tell her to do something, make sure that it is to do one thing at a time. She may not be able to follow two step directions. When you tell her to do something, have her repeat what you have just told her to do. Then you may need to wait and watch her get started on the activity that she was told to do. You can create a little chart and for every time that she completes the activity right after she has been told to do it, then she would get a sticker, happy face, etc. After 10-20 stickers (you decide the amount), she would receive a special treat or participate in a special activity/outing. More focus needs to be placed on the times when she is behaving correctly. See how that works for a while.