proexpert37, Educator/Life Coach
Experience:  Teacher 20+ years, Parent, Expert Mentor

What is an appropriate curfew for a 15 year old who is out

What is an appropriate curfew for a 15 year old who is out with friends in the city.

The time limit has surely been reached... if I can't get an answer to my question then can I please have my $10 back ASAP. I have put a lot of faith in this site and have entered into an agreement with you for advice. Please respond.

Category: Parenting
Expert:  proexpert37 replied 5 years ago. friend. It all depends on the activity and the length of the activity. Are you talking about an all day activity or just an evening activity? Will she be with just girls or both girls and boys?

Expert:  proexpert37 replied 5 years ago.
I know that you would like an answer quickly so here goes: On a school day, the curfew can range between 6-8 pm. On Friday and Saturday, if it is an all day activity starting early then the curfew should be about 7pm. If it is an evening activity on a Friday or Saturday evening, the curfew should be about 10-11 pm. Some parents are more lenient and others are more strict. It depends on each individuals' situation. If you need more advice, just ask. Sorry for the delay.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you.
No problem.