proexpert37, Educator/Life Coach
Experience:  Teacher 20+ years, Parent, Expert Mentor

My daughter wants to send her 15yo son to me because he is

My daughter wants to send her 15yo son to me because he is out of control - drugs, drinking, lying, failing in school, etc... what should I do? My husband believes in spanking him with the belt to make him mind if he comes here. I don't think this is the answer, but I also don't think I have any answers!

Physical violence is not the answer as a punishment for a 15 year old. Has your daughter tried counseling for her son? Has she considered a boarding school or a bootcamp type school? His behavior will probably only worsen unless extreme measures are taken immediately. Sending him to you is not the answer especially since your husband approves of using physical violence as well.

If you need further assistance, let me know.