proexpert37, Educator/Life Coach
Experience:  Teacher 20+ years, Parent, Expert Mentor

I caught my 5 yr old son and 3 yr old daughter together naked

I caught my 5 yr old son and 3 yr old daughter together naked touching each other, what should i do
Hello..if this was just a first time occurrence then it is nothing to be alarmed about. You have done the correct thing already by talking to them about what happened. There is no need to bring up the issue again. Just make sure that they have not been exposed to viewing any obscene tv programs, internet pictures, or magazines while not in your presence like at a family members house. If they exhibit this behavior again on a continuous basis then there would be a need for concern. They may have been exposed to touching by an individual. You may want to contact your children's pediatrician for further advice and evaluations. Hope this helps. Thank you!!! If you need more help, just ask!!!