Dr. Rossi
Dr. Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Parenting Book Author, 13+ years of experience.
19260254

Hi- what is your favorite parenting book for a 5 year old with

Hi- what is your favorite parenting book for a 5 year old with discipline problems? He doesn't really do anything really bad, he just doesn't listen and argues when I ask him to do something. That goes on all day long and I want to scream sometimes!!!
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Dr. Rossi replied 5 years ago.

Different parenting tools can be effective and the consistency is going to be a key in leading to behavioral changes. It takes time for different kids to figure out what is expected of them and what are the oucomes both positive and negative of their own behavior.

Parenting Young Children: Systematic Training for Effective Parenting (STEP) of Children Under Six (Paperback )

My Kid Is Acting Out and I'm About to Shout: Effective Parenting Made Easy [Unabridged] [Audible Audio Edition]