Rafael M.T.Therapist
Rafael M.T.Therapist, Family Counselor
Experience:  MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach
65591635

my son is two years old he was burnt as a baby in an accident

Customer Question

my son is two years old he was burnt as a baby in an accident i have had a few people comment that i should change my tactics on discipline as he doesnt seem to listen. eg he hits his sister i warn him he hits her again and laughs i then yell and give him his last chance if his behaviour persists i then proceed to time out where he goes to his room for 5 minutes. on returning i ask him and explain to him what was wrong about his behaviour.... i am starting to wonder shou;ld i be disciplining him differently as its not helping him,, he is very full of energy.. with other people commmenting am i doing the right thing.. i have 2 other children who are great.. any advice would be great thanks
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Walt-mod replied 6 years ago.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Category Moderator on JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question! This is not a request for more information and I apologize if this message caused you any confusion.

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. Most questions are responded to within the hour, but this can depend on different factors, including the difficulty of your question, how many questions are being posted by customers, whether or not this type of question can be answered in an online forum and how many Experts are on the site at the time your question posts.

I will go ahead and try to find an Expert to assist you with your question and appreciate your patience. You will receive an email notification when an Expert replies to you, just as you did here. Unfortunately, I can not guarantee a time-frame for which yours will be answered and I apologize a head of time if the wait is longer than expected.

Please do not reply to this message unless you do not need further help. If that is the case, please let me know and I can assist you with that. When you reply, it locks out the question from the Experts and will slow down their response time to you. If they need more information, they will let you know.

Please remember that if you get a satisfactory answer from your Expert to click the green accept button so the Expert is compensated for a job well done. Positive feedback is appreciated by them also. :)

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Best,
Walter
Moderator
Expert:  proexpert37 replied 5 years ago.
How old are your other children? Is your son in any type of daycare or pre school?