How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Shirley Schaye Your Own Question
Dr. Shirley Schaye
Dr. Shirley Schaye, Doctor
Category: Parenting
Satisfied Customers: 1673
Experience:  PhD-Psych; Certif. Psychoanalyst NPAP& NYFS; Memb.APsaA;IPA; Pub.Author; Teach/Supervise Therapy
Type Your Parenting Question Here...
Dr. Shirley Schaye is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What recourse does a parent have if a teacher & vic principal

Customer Question

What recourse does a parent have if a teacher & vic principal appears to be bullying a student / outrages use of power in unfounded case othrr than making and example and "I can because I have the power"?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Dr. Shirley Schaye replied 6 years ago.

Dr. Shirley Schaye :

Thank you for contacting Just Answer I am sorry to hear about what you are experiencing. If you have already gone to the STate Education Department and have not received any help, the next step is to do some research and find out which lawyer deals with these issues and have them represent you. When a lawyer comes into the picture, they stand up and listen.