proexpert37
proexpert37, Educator/Life Coach
Experience:  Teacher 20+ years, Parent, Expert Mentor
49595756

I need help with my 24 year old son. can i talk to someone

Customer Question

I need help with my 24 year old son. can i talk to someone who knows more He has no direction and wants a job that makes a difference helping homeless etc He is educated but is anti gov but has a big heart He wants to help people that the world has been unjust to. What can I suggest for him to do?
Category: Parenting
Expert:  proexpert37 replied 6 years ago.

Your son seems to have a big heart of wanting to help the less fortunate. That is worthy to be praised. I do not think that your son truly wants to live on the street. If he has told you that we wants to volunteer in a soup kitchen, then at least he does want to work.. Research organizations in your area that assist the homeless. Your son may be able to get a paid job with his education. He needs to feel valued and appreciated and helping others would provide him with more of a sense of meaning for his life. Continue to suggest things to your son. See if YOU can find a job for him in the area that he desires. Keep showing your son that you love and appreciate him for who he is. It is not too late for him to change and travel on the right direction on life's journey. He just needs a little push here and there.

I hope that this has helped. Please ACCEPT. If you need more info, just ask. Have a wonderful day!!!!Laughing

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you but i already know this and it is comforting to hear but that is not my purpose here. I needed someone to help me with the reasearch

Do you need employment assistance?

I have sent the question to the Employment category and you shall receive expert advice in that area. Thank you.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I do not need anymore help Thank you for your support