Bonnie, Psychologist
Experience:  and pediatric nurse practitioner with 30 years of experience counseling parents.

What to do I have two daughters one 9 and the other 10. they

What to do?
I have two daughters one 9 and the other 10. they both sit together on the bus and my 10yr old thing that her sister is ruining her life because she is sitting with her and is anoining her. My oldest would still be onoyed with her even if she didn't say anything. so my question is should i have the bus driver move my youngest to a different seat so my oldest would feel better or is their a better option?
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Bonnie replied 5 years ago.
Since she is having such a dramatic reaction, I would let them sit apart. It is one of those "pick your battles" things. It is such an easy solution to the conflict. After all that's what we do at home and at school if 2 children are in conflict....we separate them.