Here are some ways that you can teach proper manners:
1. Role playing activities with the children and an adult in targeted scenarios.
2. Adults should always model the desired behavior in public and private settings. Children are like sponges at 3 years of age and will model what adults do.
3. When in a certain situations, politely remind the children to exhibit the desired behavior. Consistency if the key.
4. Read books geared toward ages 3-5 about manners.
5. Watch kid friendly videos about manners.
6. Ask the child what they would do or say if.....
I hope that this has helped. Please ACCEPT. Have a great day!!!
Attachments are only available to registered users.
P.S.. I was reading over your question again...Did you mean "manners" or "limits?" I f it was limits, I can assist you with that as well but I hope I answered the question correctly.