Bonnie, Psychologist
Experience:  and pediatric nurse practitioner with 30 years of experience counseling parents.

My ex also was told that our oldest son was to be in counceling

My ex also was told that our oldest son was to be in counceling and she has not attempted to find a councelor for him since his return to her the middle of August. Should I file a contempt of court for that too? I had him all summer and he went to a councelor twice a week and his stepmother and myself and him went to joint sessions 3 times while he was in my care. He was asked midway through the summer if he wanted to cut back his counciling to one time a week and he said, no, he would like to continue two time a week. So I figure he is getting some help out of it or he wouldn't have wanted to continue. My ex doesn't think it is important evidently, or she would have gotten him a councelor. What are my options?
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Bonnie replied 6 years ago.
You have posed this question to "parenting" category but I did review your legal post. It appears that it may be the only way for her to act is to file contempt for ignoring this order. You have much evidence that he is benefiting from it.