proexpert37, Educator/Life Coach
Experience:  Teacher 20+ years, Parent, Expert Mentor

We have an 11 year old boy who likes to play golf up untill

We have an 11 year old boy who likes to play golf up untill recently he did not enjoy practicing it because he use to go to a golf that barely had any kids his age. My husband plays golf too and everything my boy knows about the sport he taught him. Recently within the last 2 months we joined a country club close to our home and from that moment things change, our boy loves to go practice everyday if possible there are a lot of kids his age at this club. The problem that we are having is that my husband has a hard time understanding that our boy doesnt want to play golf with him anymore, i think part of this is because my husband has a terrible temper and our boy is intimidated by him, he makes a big deal out of little things he seems to have a lot anger in him and takes it out on our son. I am tired of all this, i had ask my husband to go to anger management classes which he did but know it seems that we are back to square one again. Can you suggest any books that he can read that can help our family stay together.
Category: Parenting
Expert:  proexpert37 replied 6 years ago.

Rage-A step By Step Guide to Overcoming Your Explosive Anger

by: Ronald T. Potter

Calming the Family Storm: Anger Management for Moms, Dads, and All the Kids

by: Gary D. McKay

Great resources!!!!!!