How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask proexpert37 Your Own Question

proexpert37, Educator/Life Coach
Category: Parenting
Satisfied Customers: 1374
Experience:  Teacher 20+ years, Parent, Expert Mentor
Type Your Parenting Question Here...
proexpert37 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in California and have been divorce from my wife for

Resolved Question:

I live in California and have been divorce from my wife for 8yrs and I pay child support and provide medical and dental benfits for our 16 yr old daughter. My daughter's mother took her to the dentist and failed to pay for service render. I was not aware that she failed to pay the bill, until I checked my credit report and discovered a judgment was file against me. Am I liable for this dedt.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Parenting
Expert:  proexpert37 replied 6 years ago.
If you are the one who usually provides the medical and dental benefits, then you would be liable despite your wife's forgetfulness.
proexpert37 and other Parenting Specialists are ready to help you

Related Parenting Questions