How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Rossi Your Own Question
Dr. Rossi
Dr. Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Category: Parenting
Satisfied Customers: 4627
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Parenting Book Author, 13+ years of experience.
Type Your Parenting Question Here...
Dr. Rossi is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Looking for parenting or family counseling in my area. I live

This answer was rated:

Looking for parenting or family counseling in my area. I live in Riverside, CA. Willing to drive like up to 20 miles. Maybe a sliding scale fee, need low income due to the fact that I am currently a single mother applying for disability. No income currently. Maybe individual therapy for my 9 year old, and a domestic violence for adult victims and a childrens group to cope also.

Good Morning,


The United Way may be able to help with referrals as well as the department for child and family services

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No other programs in Riverside, or orange county for children?
The Dept of Children and the United Way should be able to let you know what programs are available. It would be unlikely that only one program is set up for your area. You may also called the Medicaid office to inquire.
Dr. Rossi and other Parenting Specialists are ready to help you