Dr. Rossi
Dr. Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Parenting Book Author, 13+ years of experience.

Looking for parenting or family counseling in my area. I live

Looking for parenting or family counseling in my area. I live in Riverside, CA. Willing to drive like up to 20 miles. Maybe a sliding scale fee, need low income due to the fact that I am currently a single mother applying for disability. No income currently. Maybe individual therapy for my 9 year old, and a domestic violence for adult victims and a childrens group to cope also.

Good Morning,

The United Way may be able to help with referrals as well as the department for child and family services

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No other programs in Riverside, or orange county for children?
The Dept of Children and the United Way should be able to let you know what programs are available. It would be unlikely that only one program is set up for your area. You may also called the Medicaid office to inquire.