Rafael M.T.Therapist
Rafael M.T.Therapist, Family Counselor
Experience:  MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach
65591635

my partner is concerned about his childrens up bringing,hes

Customer Question

my partner is concerned about his childrens up bringing,hes been parted from his ex for ten years and has no say so in the childrens up bringing,latley we have heard that the youngest child who is 15 years of age is drinking every weekend which causes concern because he is on medication for the condition ahda and we know that the mother is fully aware of this and also so she has been buying him tabacco since he was 12 years old,we need advise on what can be done to stop all this going on for the safty of his child
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Joan-Mod replied 6 years ago.
This is Joan and I am a Moderator:
Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when, for example:

1. The question may be unclear.
2. The question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained adequately online.
3. The Experts that are online are simply unable to answer your question.
4. The question price you selected is low for the complexity of the question.
Please feel free to re-word your question [or increase the price] if you feel that may be the reason. [Of course, you are not required to increase the price.]

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.
If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Best,
Joan