How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Cher Your Own Question
Cher, Teacher
Category: Parenting
Satisfied Customers: 90
Experience:  Extensive Experience working with Children/Teens; M.A. Teacher/Tutor 40+ yrs.; Parent of 2
Type Your Parenting Question Here...
Cher is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband and I are divorced my son lives with his Dad and

Customer Question

My husband and I are divorced my son lives with his Dad and my son confessed to me that he found pictures of his Dad and his girlfriend on the computer having oral sex and I don't know what to do or who to talk to... I have been patiently waiting for an answer I'm starting to wonder if this Just Answer Parenting is a joke.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Joan-Mod replied 7 years ago.
This is Joan and I am a Moderator:
Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when, for example:

1. The question may be unclear.
2. The question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained adequately online.
3. The Experts that are online are simply unable to answer your question.
4. The question price you selected is low for the complexity of the question.
Please feel free to re-word your question [or increase the price] if you feel that may be the reason. [Of course, you are not required to increase the price.]

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

The question was very clear

There must be someone there that can point me in the right direction

If these people are experts they can answer this question

As far as not paying enough money you people asked how much i wanted to pay

I only paid you what I could afford to [lease answer my question about my son

Expert:  Joan-Mod replied 7 years ago.
I will see if I can direct the question to an Expert to assist you. Joan
Expert:  Dr. Rossi replied 7 years ago.

Good Afternoon,


Just Answer generally provides assistance when an expert is on line and/ or willing to answer specific questions (the experts are all free lancers who get a credit for their work only when a client accepts the answer.)


Would you please clarify 1/what is your son's age and 2/when did this occur?