Rafael M.T.Therapist
Rafael M.T.Therapist, Family Counselor
Experience:  MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach

my child has been bullied at school ive been into school on

Customer Question

my child has been bullied at school ive been into school on many times and met with the head this the child that is bulliying ive asked for help for but nothing now the child has told lies to her parents a lie about me i am not botherd about this but feel sorry for that child ive asked for help for both girls but ive had to find my own help from the school nurse i do think this child could do with some help to find out why she does these things to people as there are other kids been affected in the past do you think a child phycoligist would be good to help both kids and help the other with whe way she is
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Joan-Mod replied 6 years ago.
This is Joan and I am a Moderator:
Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when, for example:

1. The question may be unclear.
2. The question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained adequately online.
3. The Experts that are online are simply unable to answer your question.
4. The question price you selected is low for the complexity of the question.
Please feel free to re-word your question [or increase the price] if you feel that may be the reason. [Of course, you are not required to increase the price.]

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.